Goals & Expectations
subpage content 1:
- To teach Fellows about government, cultural, and business institutions in an effort to illustrate the significance and relevance of these institutions in our lives.
- To provide exposure to exciting career opportunities.
- To encourage the creation of friendships between individuals from different ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds.
subpage content 2:
- Willingness and ability to attend every program.
- Full participation in program discussions and activities (i.e., asking questions, reading pre-program material and thoughtful completion of after program evaluation).
- Showing up on time to programs.
- Open communication with the Director, facilitators and other Fellows.
- Commitment to maintaining an environment that is tolerant of differences such as race, religion and gender.
- Maintaining a drug-free, non-violence lifestyle in and away from the program.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, attitude of caring and concern for others.
- Maintaining a mature and responsible attitude.